We now have a few more details about the upcoming (and FINAL!) season of Sons of Anarchy, so if you hate spoilers or even the idea of a potential spoiler, avert your eyes now…
1. Episode 1 of season 7 premieres on FX September 9th at 10PM, and will run for an hour and a forty five minutes (!!!). Probably plan to take the next day off work. #ForYourHealth
2. The story picks up 10 days after the final episode of last season. [***SPOILER*** This is right after Gemma killed Tara (by stabbing her in the back of the head with a carving fork); Juice killed Eli; and Jax, on the way to turn himself in, discovered Tara’s lifeless body on the kitchen floor.]
No mama, you did…
3. Jax is now in jail, and who does he meet there? Marilyn Manson!!! Of course, he’s not Marilyn Manson on the show. He’s a makeup-free white supremacist named Ron Tully:
4. And joining Marilyn as part of the S7 cast…Courtney Love!
She’s playing Abel’s preschool teacher, which no doubt will piss Wendy off AND make Gemma have to 1) kill her or 2) befriend her. I’m more afraid to see #2 happen. *shudder*
5. Actor Walton Goggins is BACK, in his role as the gorgeous trans woman Venus (and Tig’s new love interest):
That’s all I’ve got for now…start counting down the days!