The days of speeding up to catch the light are in the past. Red-light cameras are starting to roll out. You might want to start using a skill called patience instead of the gas peddle.
There will be 10 cameras until the city decides otherwise. The fine is pretty stiff too. Running a red light…. That’s a paddlin…. Actually it’s a $325 fine that includes a $60 victim surcharge. You can expect to start seeing the cameras the beginning of May.
The city was gracious enough to share the 10 locations
- Commissioners Road E at Wellington Road
- Dundas Street at Clarke Road
- Exeter Road at Wharncliffe Road S
- Huron Street at Highbury Avenue N
- Oxford Street W at Wonderland Road N
- Oxford Street E at Adelaide Street N
- Queens Avenue at Adelaide Street N
- Queens Avenue at Talbot Street
- Springbank Drive at Wonderland Road S
- Windermere Road at Richmond Street
Where do you think the other 12 locations are?