London Police and the RCMP brought in a massive haul after raiding two addresses in the city yesterday.
Officers say they executed search warrants at an address near Clarence and Dundas Streets and Clarence near Bathhurst here in the city. Once inside, police allege they seized the following items:
- 140.2 grams of crack cocaine with a street value of $14,020.00;
- 28 grams of powder cocaine worth $2800.00;
- $23,825.00 in Canadian currency;
- A 2012 Polaris Snowmobile valued at $14,800.00;
- A 2012 Yamaha 125 dirt bike valued at $6300.00 and,
- A 2011 Yamaha FZ6R motorcycle valued at $8000.00
As a result of the searches, officers say they've charged 50-year-old Royce Aldworth and 25-year-old Jordan Catton, both of London with two counts of possessing a Schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking, contrary to section, 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
Aldworth is also facing the following additional charges:
- 1 count of possess a Schedule I substance (crack) for the purpose of trafficking, contrary to section, 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and,
- Resisting arrest contrary to section 129(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
London Police say while Aldworth was taken into custody during the investigation, Jordan Catton is still at large. Officers have applied for a warrant for his arrest.